|Language:||English • franÃ§ais|
This documentation show our progress about the conception and the use of the board : IGresive v1.4
This board aims to drive the robot and give to strategy a feedback on the positioning. This board is the third version of robot's control board, it's largely based on IGresive V1.2
- dsPIC microprocessor @ 40MIPS
- 2 H-bridge (VNH2SP30) for propulsion DC motor drive.
- 2 rotary encoders input with filtering and electronics level adaptation
- Communication bus over CAN
- RS232 debug communication through USB (thanks to FT232RL)
- Board supllied at 5V, with 3V3 internal generation ()
- Embedded software : Aversive
- Correction of footprints mistakes.
- Adaptation to the new standard : IGreplane.
Bill of marerials
This picture shows the coder pinout: